Commercial Real Estate Inspections
Colorado Springs - Pueblo - Ca«Šon City - All of Colorado
Prompt Online Report + Photos & Recommendations
Online Scheduling - Request Information
At the Inspection
- I don't rush through your building.
- Evaluation of the visible and accessible interior and exterior structure, systems and components.
- I take time to answer your questions during and after the inspection.
- Combine construction experience with educational skills to create a user-friendly report.
- Online report within two business days.
Retail Strip Malls
For my Clients
Certified Professional Inspector
- Up-to-date with the industry's most rigorous online Continuing Education
- Strict Code of Ethics which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer
- State-of-the art reporting software so that my clients can make informed decisions about their property investments
- Cost determined by the building's total square feet and location
- Inspecting Colorado properties since 2002
- 5 Stars and A+ Ratings
A Note to the Buyer
A commercial building is a significant investment, one of the largest purchases you will ever make, so it is important to understand the condition of this property. I will provide a non-invasive examination of the building's accessible structure, systems and components. While a commercial inspection is not a prediction of future conditions and cannot reveal every concern that exists (or ever could exist), it will significantly reduce your anxiety by arming you with the knowledge you need to make an informed investment decision.