Commercial Real Estate Inspections
Colorado Springs - Denver - Pueblo - All of Colorado
Prompt Online Report + Photos & Recommendations
Online Scheduling Information
At the Inspection
- Cost based on the building(s) total square feet and location.
- Evaluation of the visible and accessible interior and exterior structures, systems and components.
- Combines construction experience with educational skills to create a user-friendly report.
- Based on International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties.
- Online report within two business days, with contractor recommendations for cost estimates.
- Inspection is not engineering PCA or regulatory codes compliance.
"I inspect the property condition of Colorado commercial real estate, so that you can have peace of mind about your investment."
Retail Buildings & Strip Malls
Hotels, Motels, Resorts
For my Clients
- I guarantee a comprehensive inspection of your property, checking all systems and components by following the national Standards of Practice. I will work only for you and your interests in this real estate transaction, and I will provide you with an inspection report written in plain English. If you aren't completely satisfied, I insist that you tell me so I can promptly correct any problems or concerns.
- Consultation and referrals to help you implement report recommendations.
A Note to the Buyer
A commercial building is a significant investment, one of the largest purchases you will ever make, so it is important to understand the condition of this property. I will provide a non-invasive examination of the building's accessible structure, systems and components. While a commercial inspection is not a prediction of future conditions and cannot reveal every concern that exists (or ever could exist), it will significantly reduce your anxiety by arming you with the knowledge you need to make an informed investment decision.