Home Inspections - Certified Professional Inspector
La Junta - Trinidad - Lamar
Prompt Online Report + Photos & Recommendations
Online Scheduling Information
At the Inspection
- Evaluation of the visible and accessible interior and exterior structure, systems and components.
- I take time to answer your questions during and after the inspection.
- Combine construction experience with educational skills to create a user-friendly report.
- Online report within two business days.
- Cost based on total square feet and location.
- Inspection is not: new construction, regulatory codes compliance, sewer video scope, or cost estimates for repairs.
For the Home Buyer
A home is probably the largest purchase you will ever make, so it is important to understand the condition of your investment. I will provide a non-invasive examination of the home's accessible structure, systems and components. While a home inspection is not a prediction of future conditions and cannot reveal every concern that exists (or ever could exist), it will significantly reduce your anxiety by arming you with the knowledge you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
For my Clients
Certified Professional Inspector
- Consultation and referrals to help you implement report recommendations.
- I guarantee a comprehensive inspection of your property, checking all systems and components by following the national Standards of Practice. I will work only for you and your interests in this real estate transaction, and I will provide you with an inspection report written in plain English. If you aren't completely satisfied, I insist that you tell me so I can promptly correct any problems or concerns.
- Structure - Roof - Foundation
- Electrical - Plumbing
- Heating & Cooling
- Health & Safety
- Moisture Intrusion
- Deferred Maintenance
- Repair Recommendations
- Rural Water Quality Screening
- Radon Gas - Short Term Test
- Pest Inspection
- Manufactured Homes - Foundation Certification
- Pre-Listing Inspection