Home Inspections - Certified Professional Inspector
La Junta - Trinidad - Cañon City - Lamar
Prompt Online Report + Photos & Recommendations
Get Info - Online Scheduling
At the Inspection
- I don't rush through your building.
- Evaluation of the visible and accessible interior and exterior structure, systems and components.
- I take time to answer your questions during and after the inspection.
- Combine construction experience with educational skills to create a user-friendly report.
- Online report within two business days.
For the Home Buyer
A home is probably the largest purchase you will ever make, so it is important to understand the condition of your investment. I will provide a non-invasive examination of the home's accessible structure, systems and components. While a home inspection is not a prediction of future conditions and cannot reveal every concern that exists (or ever could exist), it will significantly reduce your anxiety by arming you with the knowledge you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
For my Clients
Certified Professional Inspector
· Required to stay up to date with the industry's most rigorous online Continuing Education and video training courses
· Adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice
· Abide by a strict Code of Ethics which puts my clients first
· Use state-of-the art reporting software so that my clients can make informed decisions about the homes they want to buy or sell
· Inspecting Colorado properties since 2002
Additional Services Available
· Home Energy Report $30
· Water Quality Sampling $30
· Move-In Certified
· Manufactured Homes
· Log Homes
· Pre-Listing Inspection
· Stucco Inspection
· New Construction
· Four-Point Inspection
· Foundation Certification - Mobile Home